"LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster is in the form of a picture book. Under each picture there is a word, which allows the child to develop their vocabulary.
To paste the stickers, the child observes the silhouettes of the drawings. If they’re wrong, don't panic, the stickers peel off very easily and can stick back together many times.
This poster presents the superb universe of the pony club. This poster invites children to discover all the equestrian elements: a saddle, a stable or an appaloosa. Children will have fun recognizing all the horses and elements that make up the pony club.
• Contains: 1 educational poster (21 X 29.7 cm) + 27 stickers
• All ages from 3 years old
ADVICE FOR USE
The poster is printed on quality paper, very thick, without any folds.
-Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start pasting the stickers following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring page or a puzzle, the firefighter poster is covered with drawings and colors.
- The child is advised to be independent in the activity. It is an activity that encourages observation. If they are wrong, the very flexible and perfectly repositionable plastic material will help them to redo without damaging the poster or the stickers.
Once the educational mini poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house=
- You can hang the Pony Club poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
- You can also frame the Pony Club poster, for an even more stunning result.
- With the many themes offered: The Firemen, The Farm, The Pony Club, Pirates and Dinosaurs; it's easy to have a complete collection!
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 100+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration."
Made in: China