"LEARN WHILE HAVING FUN
This poster shows a large map of Europe, with the 60 most famous clubs. Each club is represented by a player, dressed in the colors of his team. The child must glue each player in the right place. This game allows you to better situate yourself in Europe, and to know at your fingertips the different soccer teams. Enthusiasts will be delighted!
To stick the stickers, the child observes the numbers and silhouettes of the drawings.
• Contains: 1 educational poster (1m x 68 cm) + 60 repositionable stickers
• All ages from 7 years old
ADVICE FOR USE
Unfold the poster and erase the folds as much as possible by folding in the opposite direction. Place the poster flat, on a table or on the floor, and start sticking the stickers by following the numbers. A bit like a giant coloring book or like a big puzzle, the poster is covered with drawings and colors.
– As with a puzzle, the sticker activity can be done in several sessions.
– The poster and stickers can be easily stored in the pocket. The poster can also be rolled to avoid folds on the stickers.
– This activity can occupy a small group of children during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
Once the large poster is finished, it is intended to decorate the house.
– You can hang the poster on the wall, in any room of the house.
– You can also frame the poster, for an even more impressive result. This poster for children has been created in a standard size to facilitate framing: use a 100 x70 cm frame.
French sticker art brand Poppik creates beautiful sticker mosaics on giant posters, fold-out cards and mini cards. Follow the numbered code and place the geometric stickers on the grid… slowly the image will appear! There are different sizes and activities to suit children from age 2 to 100+. A lovely creative activity that promotes calm and concentration."
Made in: China